Bismillah...
Holaaa, here I am.
Today is October 28. Nothing special, especially in Brownsville, Texas. What's wrong Ana?
Heem, let me tell it. Long time ago before Indonesia being independent country, October 28 1928, there was a meeting for youth community delegation from all of region. The main problem which they discussed, the way how to created the unity for all of youth in Indonesia. So they can work together to get their independent.
Here the pledge.
Pertama : Kami Putra dan Putri Indonesia mengaku bertumpah darah satu, tanah Indonesia
Kedua: Kami putra dan putri Indonesia mengaku berbangsa yang satu, bangsa Indonesia
Ketiga: Kami putra dan putri Indonesia menjunjung bahasa persatuan, bahasa Indonesia.7)
Firstly
We the sons and daughters of Indonesia, acknowledge one motherland, Indonesia.
Secondly
We the sons and daughters of Indonesia, acknowledge one nation, the nation of Indonesia.
Thirdly
We the sons and daughters of Indonesia, uphold the language of unity, Indonesian.
State the pledge, one nation, one language, followed by positive thinking and believe if that pledge will be apply in every youth community in Indonesia.
And so, every year we as Indonesian celebrate it. No matter where we are in.
Although I am far away from Indonesia, it does not mean I will forget it. Not at all. I woke up this morning with more spirit. I wore my "Batik" and my special thing ( Indonesia flag + "garuda" pin ) in my dress. Don't forget my flag. How is the way I share with the people in the school was like this. I say about Youth Pledge Day, what is that, how is the story,how can it be meaningful for Indonesia, how is the pledge, and finally I take picture with some of them. And they excited for it.
Here we go!! I am Fitriana, and I am proud to be Indonesian.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youth_Pledge
Selasa, 28 Oktober 2014
Langganan:
Posting Komentar
(
Atom
)








Tidak ada komentar :
Posting Komentar