There is Always a Journey in Your Lifetime from Start to The End that Will Never Washed Away

Sabtu, 27 September 2014

"I like the rice you made for us"

Tidak ada komentar
Bismillah...

Hmm, just wanna shared my wonderful noon. In that day, after school, I stay at home. hum, I cook the fried rice for them, with the seasoning I brought from Indonesia. Well, here I cannot do the same thing. They cook the rice in the different way, or they don't cook the rice at all. So, I have to think and cook in the different way, too. Think, think, think.
So, I decide to do it. I put the seasoning, rice, and cabbage. I taste my food, emm, I don't think that is my best fried rice, but I hope they like it. I slice cucumber in the little square, and put chicken.

Tadaaa, I serve it to them. And when they eat, "Ana, this is good. I like it," I get it. What a relief :)

Fried rice, made by me, with love,.





Tidak ada komentar :

Posting Komentar